Home   About Us   Rates   Calendar   Contact   Executive   Facilities   Tournament Info   Photos    Links

Meeting Minutes

 

Meeting Nov 19 ,2013

Hi everyone. Here is a brief summary of our meeting on Tuesday Nov 19 , 2013.

Minutes were read from our last meeting on Sept 2 , 2013.

Discussion: The ladies will buy/make their trophy for next year. Dougal will check with Jack regarding

Kumar's donation from the tournament. Dougal read a letter which we received from the county regarding

our $10,000 grant. When we submit invoices the monies will be distributed to us. Dougal submitted an interim

financial report up to Oct 31 , 2013. Yearly revenue was $107,219 and Yearly Expenses were $95,976 giving a net

 profit of $11,242. However , some bills will have to be paid before the end of the year. We have $2,672 in our account.

 So hopefully we will not have to go to our line of credit over the winter.

We still owe approximately $14,000 towards the Irrigation Project, with $10,000 of that number comong from our

 County Grant. Robert Carter said that both Mark & Doug have an offer to work at the Sackville Golf Club.

Brent told Robert to get Mark to tell us what he and Doug need to stay, so we can negotiate their salaries.

The consensus was that we want both to stay depending on the overall cost to the club.

 

Cheers , John Clark

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Minutes from Meeting March 31 , 2014

 Hi ,
Here are the highlights from Monday's meeting.
 
Finances - Currently , we have a bank balance of $ 2 , 234.00 / All bills are paid
Valarie is waiting to hear back regarding insurance quotes.
 
Mark's Report - Purchased 2 new carts for 2014 season from Reddin / E Z GO
Will purchase new pump from Mike O'Connell for $ 5.600 + HST
Mark will start work on April 14
John Clark will contact County on how to access our grant
 
Mike Ortiz will search a golf point of sales system and report back next meeting .
 
Francis MacDonald has been hired as our new Clubhouse Supervisor .
 
Next meeting will be on Monday , April 14 at 7 : 00 .
 
Email me any agenda items .
 
Cheers,
John

 

 

(back to home page)

 

 

Home   About Us   Rates   Calendar   Contact   Executive   Facilities   Tournament Info   Photos    Links

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This Web Page Created with PageBreeze Free HTML Editor